Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Post for March 2010 and new website.....


I guess I'm getting better, for it has not been as long between posts. I am conscious of the work I feel the Holy Spirit is prompting me to do. Perilous times seem to be all around us, no matter where we may live. I, as many of you know, live in California. With the recent devastating earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, and other countries, I am reminded of the 1994 Northridge earthquake. They say that particular earthquake lasted 17 seconds. It was the LONGEST 17 seconds of my life. First of all I felt like someone had broken into my bedroom and was shaking me from the shoulders for I was literally going up and down...not side to side, not rolling, but violent shaking. From that earthquake I also learned that plastic bottles of water which were supposed to be water for just that kind of situation, should not be kept on a high shelf. I didn't know that plastic falling from a closet shelf could shatter...and the water that was supposed be for emergency situation is now spilled on the closet floor. Another lesson was that you should not keep something behind your door that can fall forward and literally lock you in if someone is trying to get into your room to see if you are all right. Then there is the type of shock that you go into....I kind of found my way to the living room with shattered glass all around me in pitch blackness and....sat there. Until my sons came running in and said, "Mom you have to get out of here, there could be a strong aftershock." Yes, I learned a lot from that experience...and I daresay that I probably will be sorely tested again...very soon. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Not too long after my mom's passing, the elderly man that I was a caregiver for fell and just recently passed away. I find myself in a type of "limbo", waiting for the Lord to direct my steps.
Just to let you all know that red phone with direct line to God does not exist. I have to pray and wait, (which is the hardest part) for the Lord to answer me. When I am trying to discern just what is God's Will for me now, I have to pray and wait just like all of you. Sometimes I am given insight to a particular prayer request, but for the most part for my OWN prayers, I suffer just like the rest of the Body of Christ. I have to TRUST and I have to persevere. One of my dearest friends that I have communicated with for years shared a very powerful prayer that was taught to her by nuns. When you are faced with a difficult situation regarding anything.....

"Blessed Mother stand on the head of the serpent that surrounds this situation".......which is very scriptural.


Genesis 2:15
"I will put enmity between you and the woman, between your seed and hers; he will strike at your head, while you strike at his heel."

The minute I prayed that prayer I felt "power" in that prayer.....and I saw the change I am praying for, Praise be to Jesus and Mary!

So I am praying for the answers to the requests I have made to the Lord and Our Lady. Whisper a little prayer for me, for it will determine which direction this little ministry goes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am pleased to share with you that I am in the process of constructing a website...you can go to www.sadiejaramillo.com and please have patience for it is still under construction.